1. Navigate to your Omeka dashboard.
2. Click the exhibits tab in the left hand navigation bar.
3. Click the add an exhibit button.
4. Fill out the metadata fields to describe your exhibit. You must create a title and slug (URL), and can also fill out credits, description, and tags. You have the option to choose a theme, use a summary page, and choose a cover image.
5. Scroll down, and click the add page button.
6. Each exhibit will have pages filled with the content for that exhibit. Fill out a page title and page slug, and you can change the menu link title if you wish.
7. Choose one of the following content blocks to populate your exhibit's page: file with text, gallery, text, file, and Neatline. I'm going to choose file with text.
8. Once you choose a content block, click the add new content block button.
9. Select an item to add to your content block. Click add item.
10. You will be presented with a list of the items in your install. Click the item you want to add to your exhibit page's content block, and click select item.
11. You will be given the option to write a caption. Click apply when done.
12. Add text to your item. This will be displayed on your exhibit page.
13. You can also select layout options, including file position, file size, and captions position.
14. Click save changes or save and add another page when you are done. To create a more robust exhibit, add multiple pages with meaningful content.
15. A box will appear that changes were successfully made. You are able to edit or delete your exhibit on the exhibits page, which you can reach by clicking on the exhibits tab on your left hand navigation bar.