Search for E-Journals
Already know the article or journal you need?
Search for Mason E-Journals
Need to find articles on your topic? Search one of these databases:
- PsycINFO The major index to the psychology literature. Use Classification Codes to limit searches.YouTube's PsycINFO channel provides video tutorials for the PsycINFO database.
- PsycArticles A full-text database of journal articles published by the American Psychological Association.
- PsycEXTRA A gray literature database covering psychology, behavioral science and health. It provides access to material from research institutes, government agencies and scientific societies, including some full text.
- PsycCRITIQUES features book, film and video reviews.
- PsycTESTS A research database that provides access to psychological tests, measures, scales, surveys, and other assessments as well as descriptive information about the test and its development and administration.
- PsychiatryOnline PsychiatryOnline features DSM-V® and the American Journal of Psychiatry as the cornerstones of an online collection of psychiatric references, including textbooks, journals, self-assessment tools and APA practice guidelines.
- Psychology and Behavioral Sciences Collection This collection offers over 500 full-text, scholarly journals. Subject coverage includes emotional and behavioral characteristics, psychiatry & psychology, mental processes, anthropology, and observational and experimental methods.
- ERIC References to thousands of educational topics. Indexes journal articles, books, theses, curricula, conference papers, standards, guidelines and more.
- Web of Knowledge / Social Sciences Citation Index Core database for scholarly, professional, refereed journals in the sciences and social sciences
- Applied Social Sciences Index and Abstracts (ASSIA) Includes the literature of health, social services, psychology, sociology, economics, politics, race relations and education; abstracts and indexes over 500 journals, from more than 16 countries.
- Family Studies Abstracts Abstracts of literature concerning family studies, including marriage, divorce, and family therapy.
- PILOTS: Published International Literature On Traumatic Stress Sponsored by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs; provides citations and abstracts to the international literature on post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and other mental-health sequelae of traumatic events.
Psychology & Psychiatry Journals
Browse Journals by subject:
Here is a list of Psychology & Psychiatry journals most frequently cited within the last five years, calculated using the h-index.
- Biological Psychiatry
- American Journal of Psychiatry
- Archives of General Psychiatry
- American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
- Trends in Cognitive Sciences
- Schizophrenia Research
- Neuroscience and Biobehavioral Reviews
- Psychological Bulletin
- Annual Review of Psychology