Search for E-Journals
Already know the article or journal you need?
Search Mason's E-Journal Finder for the name of the journal
Need to find articles on your topic? Search one of these databases.
- BIOSIS Previews Includes traditional areas of biology, such as botany, zoology and microbiology, as well as experimental, clinical and veterinary medicine, biotechnology, environmental studies, and agriculture.
- ProQuest Biological Science Collection Indexes journals, conference proceedings, technical reports, and selected monographs on the biological sciences; includes substantial full text of articles, as well as figures and tables within them.
- Medline Produced by the U.S. National Library of Medicine, MEDLINE is recognized as the premier source of coverage for biomedical literature.
- Web of Science Includes the Science Citation Index, a multidisciplinary index to the journal literature of the sciences. It fully indexes over 6,650 major journals across 150 scientific disciplines.
- ProQuest Zoological Record Plus Provides the most comprehensive coverage of worldwide zoological literature.
- ProQuest Agricultural Science Collection Includes AGRICOLA and Plant Sciences databases
- ProQuest Aquatic Science Collection Includes aquatic science related full-text articles, granular access to figures and tables within articles, and the entire range of bibliographic records from Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Abstracts (ASFA).
- JSTOR Plant Science Database of plant type specimens representing the botanical diversity of the planet. More than 600,000 specimens are available today.
- More Databases View a more complete list of Biology-related databases available to you.
- ScienceDirect Provides online access (searching and browsing) to over 1600 journals published by Elsevier and its partners. Journals are available for most disciplines, including science, medicine, economics and the social sciences.
- SpringerLink Provides online access (searching and browsing) to over 480 journals and two book series (Lecture Notes in Computer Science and Topics in Current Chemistry) published by Springer and its partners. LINK is divided into "Online Libraries" by subject.
- BioOne Includes a broad selection of full-text, peer-reviewed journals & bulletins published by American Institute of Biological Sciences (AIBS) member societies & other closely related organizations. Currently, around 45 journals are available.