This guide will help you find resources for your ARTH315/HIST 316 case study assignment.
These sources are meant as a starting point, so you may need to explore further depending on your topic!
- Find Books & Articles : Find research sources about your architect, a movement, critical reviews, etc.
- Find Images and Plans: Sources for finding images of buildings, floorplans, elevations, and more
- Explore Primary Sources: Find historic sources (newspapers, prints, etc.) related to political/social/cultural topics
- Cite Your Research: Tools to help manage your readings and citations
- Get Help: Schedule an appointment with a librarian or see our workshops and tutorials