Learn the ins-and-outs of Stata’s interface, syntax, and help documentation. This workshop will help new users feel comfortable with Stata (using Syntax), give tips and advice to existing users, and give all attendees the tools to find out more.
Surviving Stata Workshop Slides
This workshop gives an overview of advanced and useful features of Stat, including:
– how to open data files from different sources
– commands to clean and process data
– do file organization and use
– user-written functions and ado files
– prefix commands (e.g., by and svy)