Remote Access for Non-Mason Patrons
Most of the University Libraries' online resources (databases, e-journals and e-books) are governed by license agreements which limit use to current George Mason University students, faculty, staff, and on-site users of George Mason University Libraries. Many public library systems provide remote access to online databases, e-journals and e-books with a current public library card:
- Fairfax County Public Library
- Arlington County Public Library
- Prince William County Public Library
- Loudoun County Public Library
- Alexandria Public Library
- Fauquier County Public Library
- Handley Regional Library (Winchester, Frederick & Clarke Counties)
- Central Rappahannock Regional Library (Fredericksburg)
It Virginia (access requires valid library card number from any
- Collection of databases that provide access to newspapers, magazine and journal articles, and books. Virginians can visit their local public library to register for a library card.
District of Columbia
On the Job
- Contact the library or information center at your place of work to see what online sources are available for your use.