As your librarian, I communicate, consult and collaborate with students and faculty; instruct classes, and provide one-on-one research assistance in person, by phone, e-mail & iMasonLibraries. In addition, I select books, journals, multimedia, online sources and other scholarly materials for the College of Health & Human Services.
Need help? Just ask -- I look forward to working with you!
Open Access Publishing Fund
The University Libraries offers financial support to eligible members of the Mason community to off-set the costs of publishing in scholarly open access (OA) journals that charge author fees. Complete and submit the Open Access Publishing Fund (OAP Fund) application on the University Libraries’ website to apply for funds. Contact Claudia Holland (email@example.com) with any questions.
How do I...
- login to Mason databases, E-Journals and e-Books when I am off campus?
- use Mason databases, E-Journals and e-Books if I am not a Mason student, faculty or staff member?
- renew my checked out Mason library items?
- locate my library barcode on my Mason ID?
- get help with my research paper or project?
- learn research skills?
- find my Liaison Librarian?
- locate and use the Libraries' e-Books?
- reserve a study room?
- know when the Libraries are open?
- get to the Libraries?
- More Library FAQs
Library News & Notes
Think. Learn. Succeed.
Sarah E. Sheehan, M.L.S., M.Ed., AHIP
College of Health & Human Services
Text us! 703-291-1GMU
Rate this Guide
Help me help you!