Library News & Notes
How do I...
- tour Fenwick Library?
- login to Mason databases and e-Journals when I am off campus?
- use Mason databases and e-Journals if I am not a Mason student, faculty or staff member?
- renew my checked out Mason library items?
- locate my library barcode on my Mason ID?
- get help with my research paper or project?
- find cited works?
- locate and use the Libraries' e-Books?
- know when the Libraries are open?
- get to the Libraries?
- More Library FAQs
Are you researching math analysis? Need information on finite element methodology? As the Mathematics and Computational & Data Sciences librarian, I can help you find the best resources for your research. Need Help? Call or e-mail me. I look forward to working with you!
Margaret Lam, Liaison Librarian, George Mason University Libraries
NOTE: This guide is best viewed using FireFox.