Featured New Books
Feedback from you!
As your librarian, I communicate, consult and collaborate with students and faculty; instruct classes, and provide one-on-one research assistance in person by phone, e-mail & iMasonLibraries. In addition, I select books, journals, multimedia, online sources and other materials for the Linguistics Program in the English Department.
Need help? Just ask -- I look forward to working with you!
Library News & Notes
Where are the Books?
Most books pertaining to Linguistics are located at the Fenwick and Johnson Center libraries at the following call number area(s):
- P 1-85: General Linguistics and Philology
- P 98-98.5: Computational Linguistics, Natural Language Processing
- P 99-99.4: Semiotics, Signs and Symbols
- P 101-410: Language, Linguistic theory, Comparative Grammar
- related books may also be found in the Psychology, Sociology, and Anthropology subject areas
- if you don't see a book on the shelves, try searching the Mason Libraries Catalog