As your librarian, I communicate, consult and collaborate with students and faculty; instruct classes, and provide one-on-one research assistance in person, by phone, e-mail & iMasonLibraries. In addition, I select books, journals, multimedia, online sources and other scholarly materials for the College of Health & Human Services.
Need help? Just ask -- I look forward to working with you!
How do I...
- login to Mason databases, E-Journals and e-Books when I am off campus?
- use Mason databases, E-Journals and e-Books if I am not a Mason student, faculty or staff member?
- renew my checked out Mason library items?
- locate my library barcode on my Mason ID?
- get help with my research paper or project?
- learn research skills?
- find my Liaison Librarian?
- locate and use the Libraries' e-Books?
- reserve a study room?
- know when the Libraries are open?
- get to the Libraries?
- More Library FAQs
Library News & Notes
Think. Learn. Succeed.
Sarah E. Sheehan, M.L.S., M.Ed., AHIP
College of Health & Human Services
A244 Fenwick Library