Featured New Books
Feedback from you!
As your librarian, I communicate, consult and collaborate with students and faculty; instruct classes, and provide one-on-one research assistance in person, by phone, e-mail & iMasonLibraries. In addition, I select books, journals, multimedia, online sources and other materials for the Creative Writing Program at the English Department. If you are looking for literary criticism, I suggest that you also consult the English Language and Literature InfoGuide.
For more resources at the graduate and faculty level, please see the Creative Writing MFA Research Portal.
Need help? Just ask -- I look forward to working with you!
Library News & Notes
Where are the Books?
Most books pertaining to English Language and Literature are located at the Fenwick and Johnson Center Libraries in the following call number area(s):
- PE: English Language and Philology
- PN: General Literature (including books on creative writing)
- PR: British and Commonwealth Literature
- PS: American Literature
- PZ: Children's Literature
- most literature books by or about a specific author are shelved together
- if you don't see a book on the shelves, try searching the Mason Libraries Catalog