Last Updated: Jul 11, 2012
offers data associated with Foreign AID Projects financed by 87 donors between 1945 and 2009.
- Census Data for Countries and Areas of the World (1945-2014):
From U.S. Census Bureau.
Catalogs pubic and government data in UK
- Election Resources on the Internet
complete and detailed national and local election statistics, as well as other election resources.
European statistics online including EuroStat Yearbook, Euro-economic indicators and data on various topics.
- Gridded Population of the World (GPW)
Provides the distribution of human population across the globe with future estimates 2015 data. It also includes the Global Rural-Urban Mapping Project. Developed by CIESIN.
Access to data for the members of the UN (UN Global Teaching and Learning Project).
- International Database (IDB)
Demographic Data for countries in the World (U.S. Census Bureau).
- International Economics Statistics (IES)
Federal Reserve - St. Louis
- International Financial Statistics
Provides electronic access to statistics on international economics. IMF database contains both Country and World level data covering a variety of monetary indicators including employment, bank balances, exchange rates, interest rates, indebtedness, inflation and financial flows.
- International Labour Organization-LABORSTA
Covers official core labor statistics for over 200 countries since 1969 (employment, hours of work, wages, CPI, International Labor migration, Injuries, etc).
- International Statistical Agencies
Official statistical agencies for the countries in the World (U.S. Census Bureau).
- Locating International Census Data (via LOC)
Presents a list of Census publications in electronic, print, and microfiche formats at the Library of Congress
- OECD.stat (Restricted Access)
Statistics on various topics for the member countries of the Organization for Economic Cooperation & Development (OECD).
- OFFStats: Official Statistics on the Web
- Population Reference Bureau (PRB)
A good reference tool for world population by geography and by topic.
- SESRIC Statistics & Databases
From the Statistical, Economic and Social Research Training Centre for Islamic Countries, a subsidiary organ of the Organisation of the Islamic Conference (OIC).
- Statistical Lexis/Nexis (Restricted Access)
Search and access to international data published by major government sources.
- Statistics & Polls (Mason Libraries Database Portal)
- UN Statistical Database
Links to national and international statistical information and publications (UN Statistical Division).
Data on various topics (UN).
- UNESCO Institute of Statistics
Data related to UNESCO's fields of action: education, literacy, science, and culture and communication.
- World Data Center (via CIESN)
Access to a wide range of global data, associated documentation, and visualization, etc.
- World Development Indicator
Data and statistics about development (World Bank).
- World Development Indicators (1960-)
Time series data for financial, social and economic indicators for countries in the World (World Bank): Mason Affiliates only.
- World Resource Institute
offers Environmental and Climatic (green house gas emission) data sets around the world.
- World Trade Online
Worldwide coverage of latest trade news and development.
- Statistical Abstract of the World (Ref, HA 154. S83)
- International Historical Statistics: The Americas 1750-2000 (Ref, HA 175 M55)
- International Marketing Data & Statistics (2004) (Ref, HA 42 I56)
Text us at 703-291-1GMU (703-291-1468)
IM offline? Try these!