Library News & Notes
How do I...
- login to Mason databases and e-Journals when I am off campus?
- use Mason databases and e-Journals if I am not a Mason student, faculty or staff member?
- renew my checked out Mason library items?
- locate my library barcode on my Mason ID?
- get help with my research paper or project?
- as a faculty member, find my cited works?
- login to NetLibrary e-books?
- know when the Libraries are open?
- get to the Libraries?
- More Library FAQs
As your Chemistry and Biochemistry librarian, I communicate, consult and collaborate with students and faculty; instruct classes, and provide one-on-one research assistance in person, by phone, e-mail & iMasonLibraries. In addition, I select books, journals, multimedia, online sources and other scholarly materials for the Chemistry & Biochemistry Department.
Need help? Just ask -- I look forward to working with you!
Margaret Lam, Liaison Librarian, George Mason University Libraries